Overcoming Tragedy and Changing Client’s Lives
Video courtesy of Real Estate Rockstars
“You don’t have to be the Maserati driving, suit wearing agent.. There’s someone who needs you to be exactly the person you are right now!” – Kimberly Tocco, ‘Broker★Agent of the Month’ Arizona
Kimberly knows firsthand how hard it can be for struggling families to become homeowners after overcoming her own personal tragedy and financial hardship to buy a home when others told her it would be impossible.
Since then she’s given back over $500,000 of her own commissions to help families realize the dream of homeownership.
Listen in as Kimberly offers tips for new agents, discusses her brand-new book, Overcome: Memoirs of a Suicide; and shares how building her business based on giving helped turned her into one of Arizona’s top Realtors.
More about Kimberly Tocco
‘Broker★Agent of the Month’ Arizona
Counting more than four-million downloads from over 100 countries, Real Estate Rockstars is the industry’s most trusted, most popular podcast. With a new guest on each episode, you’ll learn from up-and-coming agents, seasoned brokers, real estate investors, and more.
- About Kimberly Tocco [0:58]
- Covid-19’s impact on the Phoenix housing market [3:38]
- Giving commissions back to struggling families [6:54]
- The worst day in Kimberly’s life [9:58]
- The moment Kimberly discovered her purpose [14:03]
- How a no-quit attitude made Kimberly Rookie of the Year [16:43]
- Building a real estate business on the basis of giving back [20:40]
- What new agents need to know about real estate [22:46]
- Overcome: Memoirs of a Suicide by Kimberly Tocco [24:52]
- Kimberly’s first Facebook Live property showing [28:50]
- How Kimberly got a spot on HGTV [31:20]
- Kimberly’s next book on suicide prevention [37:04]
- Big goals for giving back in 2021 [39:50]
- Kimberly’s final words for listeners [42:13]
- Plus so much more.