• Full Time Licensed Residential REALTOR® since 2003
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer since 2003
• RE/MAX 100% Club annually
• #1 Producer in Peoria office in 2014
• #3 Producer overall in 2016 (5 branch offices)
• Closed over 100 short sales transactions
• 7 years, Owner/Manager of Next Step Properties, LLC
• 7 years, Property Management
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)- only 3% of all US agents hold this designation
• Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
• Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
• Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES)
• Various classes, seminars and educational curriculum
• B.S. Metropolitan State College- Denver CO
I am a full time Realtor assisting both Buyers and Sellers. I understand that you may only purchase or sell a home once every 5-7 years and it seems overwhelming. Rest assured, I will guide you throughout the process one step at a time. I have been a full time Realtor since 2003. I pride myself on building long-term relationships thus allowing you to feel good about referring your friends and family.
In order to provide the level of service that you deserve, I continually educate myself on many aspects of real estate. I currently hold several designations including CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert), SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist) as well as CPRES (Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist). The CRS is a nationally recognized designation that is held by less than 3% of the licensed agents in the US. Jami also brings a wealth of knowledge and experience from the real estate investing arena. All of this specialized training allows Jami to successfully close many unique types of transactions.