Re/Max Capital Realty
EFRAIN JOVEL, MBA, MS, BS
In 2003, Mr. Efrain E Jovel started the GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP GROUP, a Florida based business, devoted to buy, lease and sell commercial, agricultural land and residential properties. Services include real estate investment, brokerage and consulting services, commercial and residential development, property management, business planning and financial analysis, pre-construction projects, contract management and world-class customer service. Mr. Jovel has earned many top producer awards in RE/MAX CAPITAL GROUP, his brokerage firm. He dedicated 25 years as Chief Information Officer at Citigroup, American Express and Ferro Corporation.
• National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals, Tampa, Florida
• Catholic Business Network of Tampa Bay, Tampa, Florida
• American Institute of Industrial Engineers, USA
• Stanford University Alumni Association, Palo Alto, California
• Pan American Institute of Management Alumni Association, Mexico City,Mexico
• National Association of Realtors, USA
• Master in Business Administration, Instituto Panamericano de Alta Direccion de
Empresas, Mexico City, Mexico
• Master of Science in Systems Engineering Management, Stanford University, Palo Alto, California
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Universidad
Centroamericana, San Salvador, El Salvador
• Studies in Arts, Philosophy and Theology, Society of Jesus, Universidad Catolica, Quito, Ecuador
Golf, swimming, biking, keyboard, guitar, traveling, helping people achieve their dreams.