MGD Realty Group
About Mary Grace
* Experience in residential property, raw land and lot sales
* Specialty in representing buyers and sellers
* Local resident of over 60 years
* Loyalty & Integrity a Must
* Service and Satisfaction First & Foremost
* Graduate Realtor Institute 2002
* Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) & Broker/Owner
* Member RMAAR, NCAR, NAR
* President of MLS Rocky Mount Area Assoc of Realtors 2015-2019
* Multi-Million $ Producer 2001, 2003-2018
* President Nashville NC Chamber of Commerce 2017-2019
* Program Chairman Nash County Relay for Life 2013-2019
MY CLIENT-FIRST PHILOSOPHY
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Rocky Mount real estate professional, I’ve also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This “client first” philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I’ve found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I’ve always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They’ve also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you’d like to buy or sell a home in the Battleboro, Castalia, Elm City, Nashville, Red Oak, Rocky Mount, Sharpsburg, Spring Hope, Whitakers areas, please contact me.