Living Room Realty
I’ve been a full time realtor since 1993, and after 24 years in the business and over 1,000 transactions under my belt, I still love it! At Living Room Realty I facilitate individual agents’ business development, am a member of the Broker Advisory Group which provides direction for the company, and lead a Roommates group which allows agents to share ideas for improving their business practices. I feel very fortunate to come to work every day and do what I love. I grew up here in SE Portland, attended our neighborhood schools and live just five minutes from my childhood home. I never even thought about moving away. I love to travel, but Portland is my home.
When I’m not working, I enjoy volunteering at my kids’ schools. I’m known for throwing an epic class party! Before I had kids, I never knew I’d also enjoy being a “soccer Mom” as much as I do. When I have a free moment, I love to hop on my bike and ride down to the waterfront from Mt. Tabor where I live. Biking through the neighborhoods is a nice way to stay in touch with the city, and also stay in shape! When I feel like I want more of a challenge, I’ll add the climb up Mt. Tabor. It’s good ride with the reward being the view from the top of the park.
Besides Portland, my family’s second home in Central Oregon is my favorite place. We escape there every chance we get, and love to explore the endless hiking trails, lakes, rivers and other natural wonders the high desert has to offer. Snowboarding on Bachelor is at the top of our winter activities list. We just love nature. Our two dogs love it too, and we take them almost everywhere with us!
I’m an avid gardener. Meandering through Portland Nursery, even if I don’t buy anything, almost feels like a mini vacation. My Mom taught me a lot about tending a garden, but I also might have gotten my interest in gardening from my ancestors who were among the first settlers of Sauvie Island. My maiden name is Charlton, and a few of us still live and work there. There’s even a road named after my family. The kids think that’s pretty cool.
My family has deep roots in Portland. I’m a true Oregon native, local SE girl, Mom and business woman. And, I’m passionate about working in the city and neighborhoods that I love.
ADDITIONAL AWARDS & AFFILIATIONS
• Portland Monthly Five Star Agent
• 10 Best of 2015: Client Satisfaction – American Institute of Real Estate Professionals
• Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors- Master’s Circle Member
• PMAR Public Relations Committee Member
• PTA board member Atkinson School
• Impact NW Volunteer and Community Liaison
• Rose Chapter National Charity League
AT YOUR SERVICE
Meet my Team
• Owner/Partner: Jenelle Isaacson
• Principal Broker: Diane Moreau
• Licensed Broker: Stacey Pongracz-Bartha
• Senior Transaction Coordinator: Iris Ireland
• Agent Services and Marketing Department: Sarah McBee, Alyssa Hacmac, Kate Austin, Elinor Hickey