Awards and Recognition Program
Represent your state or region.
We’re a national media company that serves real estate professionals with business productivity advice and host to one of the most respected independent recognition programs in our industry.
Our success relies on helping others achieve more for themselves, which has been a driving force behind our identity for over 25 years.
The introduction of our free ‘certificate of excellence in real estate’ is just one way we bring value, and quickly growing in popularity throughout the country.
Over 150,000 engaged
6,000+ approved and growing fast!
Success with our free program has generated significant new interest for our premium award and recognition designations.
To help meet this demand we’re seeking motivated individuals to help represent our brand by state, major msa, and region throughout the United States.
Ideal candidates have…
- A good reputation and understanding of the real estate industry.
- A heightened sense of appreciation for customer care.
- Relationship development skills that lead to natural closings.
- Social media and networking savvy.
General tasks consist of…
- Assist in identifying those most deserving of ‘Broker★Agent of the Month‘ by state or major msa from our pool of qualified candidates.
- Arrange for sponsorship through working partners and others.
- Coordinate production of award materials, video, and promotions.
No cold calling. With hundreds in que, we’ll keep your pipeline full with pre-approved candidates who’ve already raised their hand and provided their own potential sponsors.
You’ll expand your own network and stature while serving in many valuable ways… brand ambassador, influencer, recruiter, consultant, and facilitator.
Because we’re 100% online, your closings couldn’t be easier… simply collect needed artwork for your covers, order award physicals, and schedule a video interview for extended promotions.
– Independent Contractor –
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I do this while practicing real estate or in addition to my primary career?
Yes. Be prepared to commit 3-5 hours a month per closing.
Smaller states like Nebraska will have just one closing, whereas larger states like Texas my have four or more.
Q. How much can I earn?
Tiered commissions from 20-35% on average closings will add up as quickly as the program expands in your state and sponsored support grows.
More than $$$… you’ll benefit from the new relationships, authority, network growth, and market influence our programs will help foster on your behalf.
Because our program creates a virtually endless demand, earnings and other successes are limited only by your own desire and determination.
Q. What does a typical sponsored package consist of ?
Most sponsorship packages will consist of the sponsors logo on the awardee’s cover, award crystal, and within the optional video interview (see helpful links below).
Sponsor benefits are far reaching, and powerful:
- Exclusivity. Only 12 covers per state or major msa each year.
- Means to grow network with active producers and strengthen relationship with current contacts.
- Presentation rights (delivery of award).
- Extended reach into award recipients sphere of influence.
- Extended reach and promotion to our audience possible.