Santa Fe Properties
Brett Hultberg is a native of New Mexico, having grown up in the Santa Fe area, and has over 18 years of experience in the Real Estate Industry. He is licensed in both New Mexico and Arizona. Over the years he has consistently been a top agent in the industry, having successfully closed over $128,000,000 in transactions. Brett’s track record speaks for itself, as the majority of his business is repeat clients and referrals.
Brett’s accomplishments in the industry are lengthy but include being recognized as a top sales agent most years, at times ranking in the top 5%. He has received multiple awards for having the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry and also has been recognized by his colleagues over the years. Early in his career Brett also trained many new agents in the business, with an extensive mentor program he offered.
Brett is a certified Relocation Specialist, a designated Fine Home Specialist (with his track record in the luxury home market) and has worked with many financial institutions on the sale of REO and short sale properties.
Brett is married to Josielynda Hultberg and they have two dogs, Luey and Jax. In their free time they enjoy traveling and the outdoors.
Brett Hultberg's Affiliations/Awards
• Member of SFAR (Santa Fe Association of Realtors)
• Member of SEVRAR (Southeast Valley Regional Association of Realtors)
• Member of NAR (National Association of Realtors)
• Hold ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative) Designation, which is held by less than 5% of active Realtors
• Certified Relocation Specialist since 2002
• Brett Hultberg--Designated Fine Home Specialist (successful track record in the Luxury Home market).
• E-certified designation which incorporates marketing with cutting edge technology into our business plan.
• Hired by brokerage to mentor dozens of licensed agents since 2002, training agents on legal aspects, marketing strategies and the importance of establishing relationships.
• Newcomer of the year in 2002
• Numerous Leading Edge awards, given to the top 10% of sales volume
• Numerous President's Circle awards, given to the top 5% of sales volume
• Year after year multi-million dollar producer in sales volume
• Received award for having the highest customer satisfaction rating