Long and Foster Real Estate
I began my real estate practice in 1992 and have used my past sales, managerial and accounting experience from other industries in my real estate career. We specialize residential homes and land sales.
Some of my past experience in real estate includes:
● Associate Broker RE/MAX One
● Associate Broker Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
● Branch Manager / Associate Broker RE/MAX Experts
● Sales Manager Coldwell Banker HRP
● Graduate Realtor Institute
● A Graduate of Maryland Association of Realtors – Leadership Academy Class of 2002
● Director Anne Arundel County Association of Realtors Board of Directors (1999-2003)
● Chairman of the Anne Arundel County Association of Realtors Forms Committee (1997/1998)
● Lifetime Member Masters Club of Anne Arundel County Association of Realtors 2002 – 2008
● Lifetime Member Distinguished Sales Achievement Club of the Anne Arundel County Association of Realtors (1996 – 2008) Treasurer (1997/1998), Vice President (1999/2000), President (2001/2002) and Past President (2003/2008)
● The host of Videos “Strategies for Selling Your Home” (2006) and “The Home Buying Process” (2008) marketed nationwide by ShowMeHowVideos.com. Purchasers of these videos included consumers, public libraries across North America, online retailers Barnes and Noble, Target, Amazon and the Department of the Defense for their BRAC transferees.