• South Central Board of Realtors’ 1996 Realtor of the Year and past President.
• Currently Chairman of the Board, Austin County Appraisal District
• Recipient of Texas Association of Appraisal Districts (TAAD) Board Member of the Year Award for the State of Texas.
• Member of Texas Listing Service, Lands of Texas (Lands of America) and Houston MLS.
• Accredited Land Consultant (ALC) of the REALTORS® Land Institute (RLI), which recognized throughout North America as the pinnacle of achievement for land real estate specialists, the ALC designation is awarded to RLI members who meet rigorous knowledge and expe- rience requirements.
• Received the “Land Transaction of The Year” award from RLI for both Texas and the U.S. in 2009 and 2010
J. Frank Monk has 45 years of experience in commercial and rural real estate as an owner and brokerage professional. He has oﬃces in Bellville, Texas. He provides clients with a full range of services, including consulting, evaluation, analysis and transition recommendations re- quired to successfully complete sales, leases and consultations. Mr. Monk specializes in land transactions and brings an expertise and awareness in complex transaction issues, such as riparian rights, projected yield and income of farmable tracts and 1031 Tax Exchanges to his clients’ assignments. Mr. Monk was appointed by the Texas State Comptroller to serve on the Special Task Force studying and making recommendations on the economic impact that endangered species has on the Texas economy. The task force worked closely with Texas Parks and Wildlife, U.S. Fish and Wildlife and other governmental and special interest groups.